Thursday, April 28, 2011

Saturday runs have begun!

That's right- a few of us have started our long runs, gearing up for the Mayor's Half marathon. I'm just a terrible blogger and failed to post on here! (I'm better at our facebook page- so look for us there for more updates!) Anyway, we have been meeting at about 9am on Saturdays. Our run this week will be 7 miles, although there are several people interested in only training for the 5 miler. Let me know if you are interested and we may have two small groups go out at the same time, just doing different distances. Oh, and the Job Corp 10k is coming up. I love that little race because the course is so so beautiful! I have registration forms if you want one on Saturday. Leave a comment for more info or directions to my house! See you on Sat!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment